Ancient Anguish is a free, text-based adventure game that opened to the public in February, 1992. Today it is one of the largest and most popular MUDs (multi-user domains) around.
The world of Ancient Anguish is full of detailed descriptions, magic, and fantasy adventure. Explore some highlights below:
Ready to play? Load up your favorite game client and visit us at hostname: ancient.anguish.org port: 2222 or use one of the options from the "Play Now" menu.
- Detailed and consistent medieval theme.
- 11 classes, 5 races, 8 guilds, each with special abilities.
- 17 weapon types and a comprehensive skill system.
- Thousands of items, armors, and weapons.
- Unique items are rare and have special properties.
- A friendly environment and training tutorial for new players.
- Optional PvP (Player vs Player) combat.
- Bounty system lets players hunt criminals for a reward.
- Roleplaying is encouraged, but not required.
- Maps in-game provide a colored view of the environment.
- Fully customize the appearance of your character.
- Advanced trait system makes every character unique.
- Many quests to complete, and countless adventures.
- Players can have an unlimited number of characters.
- Free training program for those who want to code.
24 Nethory 701
7 h 50 m 39 s
Created Today: 1
Logins Today: 235
Anarchy is offline.